Sign out sheet is really helpful to track the entrance and exit
1. Open the Microsoft Excel app and make sure the spreadsheet appears.
2. Create the title of the spreadsheet, including the name of the organization, the kind of the room that we want to know the flow of exit and entrance, and the "Sign Out Sheet", to make it neat and easy to access by anyone, we can put it on the cell of A2.
3. In the A3 cell, we can add the information of the current time, including the season and the year.
4. We are allowed to write the section for the front daily sign in sheet in the A4 cell.
5. Go to cell D5, then add "Today's Date".
6. Let's move backward to cell A, specifically cell A7, let's use the shortcut key by pushing Shift and 3 on the keyboard.
7. We can go to cell B7, then we type the members' names in our organization.
8. Go to cell D6, then type "Time In" and "Time Out" in cell E7.
9. Below the A7, we can create numerical sequences from 1 to the number of members of the organization.
10. Merge the title by dragging all cells along with the title, including the “Sign Out Sheet”, “Today’s Date”, “Time In”, and “Time Out”. Make sure we only merge each title, not all of the titles at once.
11. Thicken the title by pushing shortcut keys CTRL and B.
12. Create the border by dragging all the covered cells inside the spreadsheet, then click the icon on the left of the “Fill Color”, then click the drop-down button, then choose “All Borders”.
To get the detailed and precise information of the people who enter and leave on our sign out sheet templates, we actually need to keep an eye on the sign first. We can add the section for the name of the members in organizations, time (including the date and day), and signature. Don't forget to put the title of the sheet, including the name of the room, the organization name, the year, and the season. Then, similar data can be applied to the sign-out sheet template.
Before we begin to download a sign-out sheet template or create our own sign-out sheet template, we need to understand the essential element first. Yes, Microsoft Excel. We need to know why it is important to use Excel for every business, including organizational purposes. It is because Microsoft Excel helps us to create a crystal clear graph in the form of a chart. It is easier for us to organize the data. Microsoft Excel helps us to process the raw data with the formulas that are provided by the app. It is even beneficial for us when it comes to programming. Microsoft Excel provides us with the programming language application too.