Bubble letters look like bubbles or balloons. For this reason, the font is called bubble. The main characteristic of bubble letters is the round shape.
Printable Bubble Letters A-Z
Printable Bubble Letters Alphabet
What Do Bubble Letters Look Like?
Bubble letters look like bubbles or balloons. For this reason, the font is called bubble. The main characteristic of bubble letters is the round shape. So, there are no sharp shapes. Meanwhile, there are gradients and shading on the outline of the letters to give them dimensional depth.
Uniquely, this letter can be customized. This customization can also increase the visual of bubble letters. In general, bubble letters are the most unique letters because they can give a cheerful impression.
For this reason, bubble letters have become one of the favorite fonts of many people, especially designers and artists. Bubble letters can easily be found in various artworks. An example is graffiti art.
How to Make Bubble Letters?
There are only 3 simple ways to make bubble letters. So, let's prepare paper and pencil, then follow these steps!
- Letter Shape: First, create a basic letter shape, such as lowercase or capital letters. You should choose the easiest letter, such as bubble letter O.
- Outline: After creating the basic letter shape, now create an outline around the letter. Remember the main characteristics of bubble letters! Don't make the sharp edges, but make the rounded and puffy edges.
- Details: The next step is to add some details to the bubble letters. Use a pen or marker to thicken the outline. After that, erase the pencil marks. Next, add gradients and shadows.
What is The Use of Bubble Letters?
From artwork to education, bubble letters have many uses. The three main uses of bubble letters are as follows.
- Crafts: If you want to make a DIY craft project, you need unique items. So, bubble letters are the best choice for making unique DIY crafts such as home decor and scrapbooks.
- Design: Creating logos, illustrations, and typography requires letter fonts. Bubble letters are one of the fonts most widely used by designers.
- Education: Many schools use printable bubble letters A-Z to teach letters and vocabulary to students. This is because bubble letters look easier to learn. The visuals are very attractive so children enjoy using them.
What are The Types of Printable Bubble Letters?
Printable bubble letters have various types, such as stencil bubble letters, traceable bubble letters, and graffiti bubble letters.
- Printable Bubble Letter Stencils: This stencil consists of various types of letters, from A-Z. The letters have a bubble shape. This is the easiest way to help kids practice letter writing.
- Traceable Bubble Letters: One type of printable letters that is most widely used by children is traceable bubble letters. It is a dot-to-dot or dotted line letter. The concept is the same as other printable tracing letters. So, children can trace all the letters easily.
- Graffiti Bubble Letters: If you want to teach kids about artistic letter writing, graffiti bubble letters are the best tool. It is an integral part of the long history of graffiti art. Printable graffiti bubble letters can be used to make crafts projects in class and at home.
How to Use Printable Bubble Letters?
To use it, find the bubble letters template first. Choose the best type of template and style of bubble letters that you want to use. After that, download and print it.
Next, share it with the kids. Teach them how to use it. Remember! Each type of printable letters has its own function as explained above.
If children already understand it, let them enjoy fun activities using letters. Don't forget to ask them to color it. Finally, you can make children's artwork as decorations.
Printable Bubble Letter Stencils
Printable Bubble Letters Alphabet Draw Graffiti Bubble Letters Graffiti Fonts Alphabet Bubble A-Z Printable Traceable Bubble Letters Printable Bubble Letters A Coloring Page Printable Lowercase Graffiti Letters A-Z Printable Grafitti Capital Letter B Printable Coloring Pages Of Bubble Letters Printable Bubble Letter Alphabet Stencils Large Printable Bubble Letters A-Z Printable Uppercase Bubble Letters A-Z Black Printable Bubble Letters A-Z Cute Printable Bubble Letters A-Z Printable Bubble Letters: Bubble Alphabet A-Z Printable Bubble Letters For Crafts Printable Digital Alphabet Letters Bubble Letters Puff Printable Bulletin Board Letters- Fun Bubble Letters Printable Printable Balloon Bubble Letters A-Z
What are The Best Types of Bubble Letters Fonts?
In fact, there are 200+ types of bubble letters fonts available. Here are some recommendations for bubble letters fonts that are simple and easy to make, even by children. By knowing the best type of bubble letter font, you can also easily determine the type of printable alphabet bubble letters to use.
- Kelsi: If you're asking "what is the simplest type of bubble letters font?" then Kelsi is the answer. This font can be used for various needs. With just a pencil or pen, you and your children can make it. You also don't need to add any details to this bubble letter.
- Balloon: Among the various types of bubble letter fonts, Balloon is the most popular bubble letter. You've seen fonts that look like balloons with cute bubbles, right? That's Balloon bubble letters! The main characteristic of this font is 2 layer font with some sparkles.
- Modak: While other bubble fonts look big, Modak looks simple and small. However, this font still displays a bubble and rounded edges. Modak is usually used to write lowercase letters.
- Spanky: Kids love doodles. Well, Spanky is a type of bubble letters font that is often used to create doodle arts. Just try searching for the Spanky font template and introduce it to the kids. They will spend a lot of time having fun with that Spanky font!
- Kybul: This bubble letter font looks casual compared to other types of bubble letter fonts. Kybul has unique details and looks big. You can combine it with other types of fonts.
Bubble letter is a crowd-pleasing font that looks fun and is easy to customize. Bubble letters can be used for various needs, especially for education.
Teachers and parents can use printable bubble letters which have many types. Just choose the type of bubble letters font and the type of printable template you want. Then, let the kids have fun with printable letters!
Article written by Shasmitha Mutiara, last updated on Oct 05, 2023 and edited by Printablee Team.
More printable images tagged with: