To use a blood pressure chart, keep in mind that there is the threshold of the ideal and normal blood pressure in humans. One of the indicators of blood pressure is determined by the age of a person. Actually, the information on the normal rate of blood pressure that is attached in the blood pressure chart is in the range of 120/79 to 129/85. The range of age is from 19-55 years old. This is both male and female. To get more precise blood pressure, we can download a blood pressure chart. It provides the exact number of ideal blood pressure from 1-year-old infants to 60+ elderly. It also contains numbers that can be considered as high and low blood pressure.
According to the blood pressure chart, we can determine that the ideal blood pressure is never more than 120/80. Each number actually describes the detailed information of the blood pressure. The number on the top can be called a systolic number. Then, the number that is on the bottom is named diastolic. The systolic pressure can be defined as the number of the heartbeat. Then, the diastolic pressure measures when the heart relaxes.
High blood pressure is dangerous for our bodies. This situation is commonly called hypertension. High blood pressure will increase the risk of getting kinds of cardiovascular problems, including stroke, heart attack, or even kidney damage. Therefore, to control our blood pressure in order not to approach higher than 120/80, there are some tips to follow.
This is clinically proven to keep the blood pressure below 180/20.
1. Do a routine workout at least 150 minutes a week.
2. Lose weight and shrink the fat inside the abdomen.
3. Decrease the sodium (or salt in general) intake.
4. Try to get foods high in potassium instead, like a banana.
5. Quit smoking.
6. Control emotions, including stress.
To control the blood pressure of us with a blood pressure rate, we need to adapt to a healthy lifestyle. Actually, one of the healthy lifestyles that we can begin is to eat more fruits that are proven to decrease blood pressure. Here are some fruits that are chosen to lower blood pressure:
1. Berries consist of flavonoids that avoid hypertension. The berries are including blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries.
2. Beets, rich in nitric oxide that helps the blood vessels to widen so that the blood pressure is lowered.
3. Banana, potassium in bananas plays a dominant role to decrease blood pressure.
4. Pomegranates, research shows that a glass of pomegranate juice every day helps to overcome blood pressure.