One of the indicators of blood pressure is determined by the age of a person. Actually, the information on the normal rate of blood pressure that is attached to the blood pressure is in the range of 120/79 to 129/85..
Printable Blood Pressure Chart
Chart Blood Pressure Log Sheet
What is Considered as Normal Blood Pressure?
One of the indicators of blood pressure is determined by the age of a person. Actually, the information on the normal rate of blood pressure that is attached to the blood pressure is in the range of 120/79 to 129/85.
The range of age is from 19-55 years old. This is both male and female. To get more precise blood pressure, you can use a blood pressure chart as your medical data forms.
It provides the exact number of ideal blood pressure from 1-year-old infants to 60+ elderly. It also contains numbers that can be considered as high and low blood pressure.
Blood Pressure Chart Summary
|Normal Blood Pressure
||120/79 to 129/85
|Lowering Blood Pressure
||- Routine workout
- Weight loss
- Decrease sodium intake
- Consume potassium-rich foods
- Quit smoking
- Control emotions and stress
|High Blood Pressure in Children
||- Therapy without disrupting growth
- Appropriate food and beverage serving
- Lifestyle change for obesity
|Control Blood Pressure with Chart
||- Download and print blood pressure chart
- Use chart to monitor daily blood pressure levels
- Combine with log sheet for tracking
- Include target and date in chart
|Exercise and Blood Pressure
||- Exercise helps prevent stroke and heart disease
- Aerobics and HIIT training are beneficial
- Weight loss can lower blood pressure
How to Lower Blood Pressure in Hypertension?
To control our blood pressure in order not to approach higher than 120/80, there are some tips to follow. This is clinically proven to keep the blood pressure below 180/20.
- Do a routine workout at least 150 minutes a week.
- Lose weight and shrink the fat inside the abdomen.
- Decrease the sodium (or salt in general) intake.
- Try to get foods high in potassium instead, like a banana. Some other foods that can lower blood pressure are beets, berries and pomegranates.
- Quit smoking.
- Control emotions, including stress.
What to Do if Children Get High Blood Pressure?
The Joint National Committee on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Pressure (1995, p.31-33) mentioned in their book report that high blood pressure in children can be treated with several options to be done.
- The first is to do therapy where the goal is that the blood pressure will be lowered without any effects that can disrupt the child's growth and development.
- Food and beverage serving is also an option for parents and/or adults to offer for children.
- Lifestyle change can also have a good impact on children who went through obesity which also comes to be a trigger for higher blood pressure. It needs to be noted that high blood pressure can also be traced down from the family history, activity, and food intake.
- Therefore, it is important to keep a good track of a medical form of their habits and to measure their blood pressure in a good condition once a year. So, record all of your children's medical history, especially their blood pressure, on a printable blood pressure chart.
How to Control Blood Pressure Using Blood Pressure Chart?
First, download and print the blood pressure chart. It is a chart that lists blood pressure levels. You can also use the chart to find out various blood pressure levels every day.
Blood pressure log sheet is a worksheet that really helps you to monitor blood pressure. You can write down systolic and diastolic data. Don't forget to combine it with a blood pressure chart to determine your condition. Blood pressure charts provide several important information such as diastolic (lower number), systolic (upper number), and blood pressure stage.
Usually, these charts are widely used by healthcare professionals, such as doctors and nurses, and people who want to monitor blood pressure. In the end, this chart can help you or medical personnel to monitor health condition.
What Data Should be Written on a Blood Pressure Chart?
The data written on the blood pressure chart depends on the type of chart or log sheet used. However, in general the data that must be written on the chart is as follows.
- Target: Write down the blood pressure target you want to achieve. Don't forget to write down previous blood pressure data so you can analyze the progress of lowering blood pressure.
- Date: You must write down the date of blood pressure measurement.
- Time: Usually, blood pressure should be monitored in the morning, afternoon and evening.
- Blood Pressure: Write down your blood pressure at a specific time and date. You have to monitor it every day.
Printable Blood Pressure Range Chart
Printable Log Sheet Blood Pressure Chart Printable Blood Pressure Chart Printable Blood Pressure Chart Printable Log Sheet Blood Pressure Chart Blood Pressure Log Sheet Printable Printable Blood Pressure Level Chart By Age Printable Blood Pressure Recording Chart Pdf Printable Blood Pressure Chart By Age And Gender Pdf Printable Blood Pressure Tracking Chart Printable Blood Pressure Log Templates Printable Blood Pressure And Heart Rate Tracker Printable Monthly Blood Pressure Log With Charts Template Printable Daily Blood Pressure Log Printable Easy-to-Use Blood Sugar Log Sheets Printable Blood Pressure And Blood Sugar Log Sheet Blood Pressure Tracking Chart Medical Form Printable Printable Blood Pressure Tracking Chart And Pulse Log Printable Blood Pressure Monitoring Sheet
How Does Exercise Affect People's Blood Pressure?
According to the study conducted by Battista F, Ermolao A, van Baak MA, et al. in 2021, the percentage value in the blood pressure of people with obesity could be reduced to prevent 10% chances of stroke and 7% of heart disease. The research provided the following results.
- The results come with good blood pressure track from those who are known to be active with exercise training such as aerobics. This activity is noted to be helpful in preventing systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
- HIIT (High-intensity interval training) is popular for its metabolic and cardiovascular effects another action to lower blood pressure more than most exercises is to lose weight with the bonus of tracking a decent blood pressure. Remember to record it on a blood pressure log to maintain the treatment.
- In conclusion, physical activity can be noted to play an important role not only in maintaining people with obesity, and its weight loss tracking but also with their insulin resistance and intrahepatic fat. Manageable training, diets, and how to control the sugar intake needs to be reviewed for a good result in each person's terms.
High blood pressure can increase the risk of various serious diseases. Therefore, use a blood pressure chart to control normal blood pressure. Combine the use of this chart with a healthy lifestyle to get optimal benefits.
Article written by Shasmitha Mutiara, last updated on Oct 11, 2023 and edited by Printablee Team.
More printable images tagged with: