Actually, to bond our relationship with our beloved ones, including relatives, friends, families, we can use a blank template friendly letter to start our personal and sentimental letters. This letter actually helps us to express how lucky and grateful we are to be by their side and to have them, also to be able to have chances to meet them. To express this gratitude, we can send them friendly letters. If we are confused about what to write inside the friendly letter, we can download a blank template friendly letter. We can also find the example down below. Here is one of the examples of friendly letters.
"Hi, how are you there? I hope you are safe and sound. I want you to know about my summer story. It was really fun. Finally, the sun shines so brightly, the holidays well spent, and I can do things that make me excited, including my hobbies and bonding with family. Well, my days in summer will be more colorful if you are here too, Buddy. I really miss you. I miss when we used to play outside together. Those moments are memorable. I will always keep it in my memory."
Besides the body should be personal, warm, touching, and sentimental, there is a format that we can follow when it comes to starting a friendly letter. Well, sometimes, we are confused about how to start friendly letters. It happens because we don't know the structure. Well, actually, this can be solved by using a blank template friendly letter. However, for adding the knowledge of writing letters, here are five elements that are required to be attached inside a friendly letter: heading, greeting, body, and signature.
We also have more printable letter you may like:
3 Letter Words Printable Lists
Printable Halloween Letter Head
Printable Large Script Letters
As we have discussed before, inside the blank template friendly letter, there are five parts, including the heading, greeting, body, closing, and signature. However, we have no idea what to write in those elements. Well, actually, here is the elaboration of what we should write when it comes to completing each element.
1. Heading, this one should be the space where we can enter the address of where we write the letters and the date of the letter that is written. It is alright to write the date only.
2. Greeting, is the way we call our friends or relatives. We can use personalized nicknames that were agreed by both parties, including "Dear". Usually, after the greeting, it is followed by their short name. Don't forget to add a comma after their name.
3. Body, skip a line as many as one line. Then, we can write the main idea that we want to elaborate and share with our relatives. The most important thing inside the blank template friendly letter is actually on the body.
4. Closing, usually, this kind of part consists of hopes for the future of someone that we will receive our friendly letter. Don't forget to close with some words that show our respect toward them.
5. Signature, we can sign the letter below the closing. This is like the "official" closing of our friendly. We can also use stamps or wax as our signature. After we put the signature, we can put our friendly letter inside the envelope and the friendly letter is ready to send.