Well, classroom labels are useful to categorize the stuff inside the class. So, we can divide each thing inside the classroom then we can differ it nicely. So, we don't need to look for the materials inside the class just we like looking for a needle on the straw. Yes, the classroom labels help us to group the stuff so that the materials inside the class don't shuffle. This is helpful to keep our class tidy.
Because we need the labels to make the categorizing of the materials easier and faster, we actually can make it too! Here are some steps to do.
1. Download classroom labels.
2. Open the app for digital imaging or we can simply use Microsoft PowerPoint.
3. Customize the labels we have just download, like adding the name of the stuff or the other pieces of information we want to add inside the labels. We can also adjust the size when using the app too.
4. Prepare the sticker paper and printer.
5. Make sure the size and the design are fixed, then print it down.
6. Don't forget to cut them using scissors or cutters to make the size of the classroom labels precise.
Yes, we have discussed it before. The function of classroom labels is to help us to categorize and group the materials inside the class and to make the stuff are tidy. Besides, this also helps us to find things quickly since they are not randomized due to the untidy arrangement.
Then, there is the beneficial function of the classroom labels for the students too. This will encourage kids to grow their sense of belongings.
So, they can take care of the stuff inside the classroom nicely. They will think twice about being careless when it comes to giving treatments of the materials inside the classroom.
Then, when their own stuff is labeled by classroom labels that have the name printed on it, they can understand and even have their own personal space.
The function is not also about identifying each student's things, but also labels help them to decode or recognizing their own name in the printed labels. Well, decoding skills are one of the skills that occur in the pre-reading phase. This is useful to accelerate their reading skills.
Actually, arranging the stuff inside the classroom using classroom labels is one of our ways to manage the classroom. Actually, there is even a term of classroom management.
Surely, we as a teacher have a responsibility to manage and organize the classroom so that the situation will be safe and sound as we can. Well, there are three main rules that we can find on the function of classroom management: