Road Sign Practice Test Printable
Printable Road Sign Practice Test
How do you remember road signs?
In this world, there are many traffic signs scattered on the roads. Each traffic sign has a different meaning. In fact, each country has its own provisions in determining the icon for road signs. In order to get a driver's license, it is very important that you memorize these signs. The following are tips for memorizing road signs:
- Pay attention to the colors. Each road sign has different colors, but most of them are red, black, yellow, white, and blue. One of the most important things you need to remember is the red borders. This sign means prohibition or you are not allowed to do something as the icon says so.
For example for road sign practice test: There is an icon with ‘STOP’ inside a red circle with vertical stripes, it means you can stop or park in that area.
- Remember the road sign shape. There are several shapes such as triangles, circles, and rectangles. Each of them has different meanings. For example, if you see an upside-down triangle road sign, you must recognize that you were being alarmed to give way.
- Pay more attention to warning signs. One of the most important things about memorizing road signs is warning signs. If you ignore the warning sign, you can endanger yourself and other drivers. In addition, you can also get a ticket for violating traffic rules.
- Do some road sign practice tests to memorize quickly. You better do as much as practice you can do on the highway. If you are not sure about the sign, then don't make assumptions and take a look at google to know the sign.
What is a 3 turn?
On the highway, there are several types of turns. One of them is called a three-point turn. It is one type of terrain on the highway. This three-point loop makes it easier for road users to move to the opposite road segment within the limited space. Three-point turns are sometimes called a K-turn, Y-turn, or U-turn.
NC Driving Test Road Signs
Practice Written Driver Test Ontario
Driving Test Road Signs Printable
North Carolina DMV Road Sign Test
Road Signs Practice Test
NC DMV Road Sign Test
NC DMV Road Signs Chart North Carolina
North Carolina Road Sign Practice Test
Road Sign Practice Test Missouri
Is it best when driving in the fog to use the lights?
Driving in fog could be dangerous. This is because our visibility is reduced a lot because it is covered in fog. Here are five steps you can follow to drive safely in fog:
- Reduce driving speed. If you can’t see anything clearly on the road, then please slow down. When the driver's view is limited due to fog, it will be difficult to see obstacles in front. You have to be very careful because the limited visibility can cause harm.
- Use low-beam headlights. Use close range headlights or low beam headlights. When your visibility is very low, it is better to use low beam headlights. Since the high-beam illuminations can reflect back towards you because of the fog. In addition, high beam lights can harm other drivers in the opposite direction by being exposed to glare.
- Use fog lights. If your vehicle has fog light, then you better use it right away. The fog lights can help you to have longer visibility so that other vehicles from opposite directions can be seen.
- Do not ever stop on the road. When the fog is very thick and can narrow the visibility, never stop in the middle of the road, you better continue to drive at low speed. This is very dangerous for you and other drivers. If you really want to stop, then find a safe place to pull over, and don’t forget to turn off your light.
- Pay attention to the road sign. When you are very clueless in the middle of the road with the thick fog, then the road sign practice test could help you. It can show you the nearest rest area to pull over, etc.