It is simply a blank sheet that needs to be filled with some numbers. Usually, to separate each number, the worksheets have blank grids. It can also form like dots of shapes of numbers that need to be connected so that the kids can learn how to write numbers. It’s common to see the number worksheet in a 1 10 worksheets or 1 20 worksheets.
1. Introduces various forms of numbers.
2. Usually, when toddlers start to learn numbers, they can only name the numbers of 1, 2, and 3. Then, they gradually learn naming 1 to 10 numbers. So, this 1 20 worksheets help them to recognize the various and higher numbers.
3. Understands steps to write numbers.
4. Commonly, the 1 20 worksheets or number worksheets in general show the numbers in a dotted form. So, they are required to connect every dot in order to see the whole form. When they are doing so, they actually learn step by step how to write numbers.
5. Learns the correct order of numbers.
6. Sometimes, number worksheets have blank cells. In the 1 20 number worksheets, the instructions require kids to write 1 to 20 numbers, they’re supposed to learn more about how to count from 1 to 20. So, they are enforced to count in a numerical order. This helps them to memorize every number from the smaller to the bigger sequence.
1. If the worksheets consist of numbers in a dotted form, just connect the dot by following the pattern of the dot sequentially. Each dot can only be connected by one line. Connect the dots until they reach the last one. We can see the real form of numbers after finishing the last dot is connected.
2. If the number worksheets are just blank 1 20 worksheets, simply write the numbers of 1 to 20 to every grid in order. If the grids are in a 4x5 formation, after reaching five multiplications, they have to move lower, to the columns below. The result of the done worksheet is actually the same as the number chart. We can use this to do math operations.
Here are the following steps to create our own number worksheet:
1. Prepare the following tools
a. A piece of paper.
b. A pencil.
c. An eraser.
d. A ruler.
e. A marker.
2. Create the grids as the space for working. Usually, the squares are drawn as many as a multiple of five, such as 4x5 for 1 20 worksheets.
3. Start drawing the grids on the paper by using a pencil and a ruler. Make sure the space and the size of every cell is equal and wide enough to write numbers.
4. It’s optional to create numbers in a dotted form inside the cell. We can leave them blank.
5. Thicken the grids by using markers. To keep the line straight, keep using a ruler.