Trivia can be defined as some fun facts, which are not really important to be used on a daily basis, but those matter. This also can be defined as little-known and insignificant facts. Usually, these miscellaneous facts are used as subjects of games and quizzes. In a form of quizzes, we can find trivia questions and answers in Who Wants to Be a Millionaire game. The subjects of the game are related to insignificant facts, like the detail of a famous movie that launched decades ago.
Trivia quizzes can throw random questions to the player. However, the quiz can be played involving a certain theme. Furthermore, we can find a common pattern of trivia quiz. The typical pattern can be seen from the questions that will be given. This means that there are the most common trivia questions that will appear in the quiz.
If you're curious, here are the 10 common trivia questions:
1. What is a celebration that is held in the United States on February 2 that is adapted into a movie?
2. What is the national anthem of the United States of America?
3. What is a profession that uses SOCO abbreviation?
4. What is the weather phenomenon if it's translated into Spanish as "little boy?"
5. Which castle is on the island of Anglesey?
6. Which part of North African seaport has the name of "white house" in Spanish?
7. There is one vowel that is not arranged on the top of the standard keyboard. What vowel is that?
8. What is the most famous drink that doesn't contain alcohol?
9. What kind of type that includes Globe and Jerusalem?
10. How many stars in the European Union flag?
To answer those questions sequentially, here are the answers of 10 common trivia questions above:
1. Groundhog day
2. Police Work Scene of Crime Officers.
3. Star Spangled Banner.
4. El Nino.
7. A letter.
10. Twelve stars.
We also have more printable game you may like:
Printable Easter Word Search Games
Assorted Printable Easter Bingo Game
Printable Football Trivia Questions And Answers
Since Trivia is usually done in a form of quizzes and games, then it is supposed to be fun and exciting. However, if the delivery in the beginning only reveals facts, this seems like a lesson in the class. However, with some creativity, we can spice up the trivia quiz. Here are some tips to spark the joy when playing trivia quiz:
1. Create fun and relevant names as a title
We can associate the game to the celebration of a certain day that is currently occuring.
2. Arrange a strategy for the topics that will appear in the questions
If we want to bring the Christmas holiday theme in the trivia quiz, we can start with the questions about Christmas movies.
3. Sequence the questions so the players feel challenged
We can put the easier questions in the beginning. The more time has been used, the harder the questions the player will receive.