The 1st day of kindergarten can be memorable for anyone who is involved in this phase, including the kids, the teachers, and even the parents themselves. To create the first impression becomes delightful, there are some things that need to be planned. Make sure the 1st day of kindergarten is fun and anyone can engage with each other. Here are the first inspiration for the 1st day of kindergarten as a teacher:
1. Introducing ourselves in a fun way, we can involve the interactive timeline that we create by ourselves by using cardboard and pics of us when we were a kid.
2. Encourage them to get to know each other, we can shuffle the sitting order to make kids knowing and recognizing various friends.
3. Use books as the guide of the activities, we can recite the storytelling and let them listen to us. However, keep it interactive by asking them for feedback. Creating a mini quiz is also recommended.
4. We can go around the school to make them familiar with their new school. We can involve a simple game, like hunting something inside the school.
Sometimes, when it comes to the first day of the events, including 1st day of kindergarten, we really have no idea that crosses on our minds about how the day will be. Well, actually, the 1st day of kindergarten actually arranged with the time table or schedule with time sequence. Commonly, the kindergarten schedule starts from 8:00 A.M. It ends at 2:30 A.M. However, in several countries, the day at kindergarten will end at 12.00 noon. The activities are including storytelling. It also involves creating craft by cutting, folding, and gluing. This also includes games too. We can add simple mathematical lessons here by using songs as the method of the lesson. At the end of the class, we can review and summarize what we get on the 1st day of kindergarten.
We also have more printable art you may like:
Halloween Printable Skeleton Parts
Printable Medical Clip Art
Handwriting Printable Kindergarten Worksheets
Well, sometimes, we are worried about how our kids will be on the 1st day of kindergarten. Don't worry, they are growing up, they are learning to be independent and be able to do things on their own. When we see their progress, it will be so delightful. So, don't worry to let them enjoy their 1st day of kindergarten. To ease our fears, we can actually do some things, including:
1. Visit the school, not frequently, but at least we spend our time once a week.
2. Arrange the schedule that matches our kids.
3. Create a good impression when dropping them off and picking them up.
4. Appreciate every progress of them to know that they actually succeed on their 1st day of kindergarten.